- President's Report
- Vice President's Report
- Treasurer’s Report (Auditor’s Report)
- Standing Committee Reports
- *Members’ Agenda Items
- Parking and travel (car or transit) will be reimbursed. Expense forms will be made available at the event.
- A meal will be provided at 4:30 p.m.
- The meeting will formally begin at 5:00 p.m.
- Approved and receipted child care expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with ETFO guidelines.
All registrants will be entered in a draw to win a prize. To claim your prize you must be onsite at the time of the draw.
*Members have the right to place items on the agenda. Items should be forwarded to Agnes Cicha at email@example.com by 4:00 p.m., on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 for inclusion on the printed agenda.
416-393-9930 ext. 234
Download the Flyer [PDF]
North York Memorial Community Hall
5110 Yonge Street
Directions by TTC
The closest TTC subway station is North York Centre Station.
Directions by Car
North York Memorial Community Hall is located on Yonge Street, approximately six blocks north of Sheppard Avenue. Pay parking is available on-site.