On Monday, November 27, 2017, the ETT FSL/FLS Committee is holding the first of a series of outreach meetings.
We need to hear from all FSL teachers to determine the current state of FSL programming in our Board.
- What’s working?
- What resources are needed?
- What are the challenges for FSL teachers?
In order to obtain this information, we will be conducting FSL/FLS Committee outreach meetings around the city. This will be our first meeting for the school year. Other dates and locations will be shared as they become available.
Information and RSVP
FSL teachers from the Immersion and Extended programs in the surrounding area are encouraged to attend this meeting.
Dinner will be served. Please indicate any dietary restrictions/allergies when you RSVP.
To RSVP, please contact Felicia Samuel by email at email@example.com.
About the FSL Committee
In 2010, the ETT French as Second Language (FSL) Committee was created. The goals of the committee were to:
- address the needs and challenges of members teaching French as a Second Language (access to and availability of resources, etc.);
- specifically evaluate and report on the challenges faced by members teaching French as a Second Language when French resources are not available to implement new programs and initiatives (work load expectations, translation of English documents);
- advise and make recommendations to the ETT Executive on strategies which raise awareness and sensitize ETT and its membership about French as a Second Language (FSL) issues and French Language services.
Executive Liaison, FSL/FLS Committee
416-393-9930 ext. 222
Download the Flyer [PDF]
Humbercrest Public School
14 Saint Marks Road
Directions by TTC
The closest TTC station is Jane Station. Take the 35 Jane bus northbound to Hanley Street. Walk one block north on Jane Street to Saint Marks Road. Walk west one block on Saint Marks Road. Humbercrest Public School is on the north side of the street.
Directions by Car
Humbercrest Public School is located north of Jane Street and Bloor Street West, on Saint Marks Road. Parking is available onsite.