Please be advised that times for all activities have yet to be finalized.
Doors open at 12:45 p.m.
Please note that registration has been extended until Friday, November 24, 2017, at 4:00 p.m.
Location: Ricoh Centre, CNE
CSA approved helmet required for children 12 years old and under. Attendees must bring their own ice skates. The venue does not rent ice skates.
Rides and Activities for Children
Location: Better Living Centre, 195 Princes’ Boulevard
Rides and clowns for kids!
Location: Queen Elizabeth Theatre, 195 Princes’ Boulevard
Film titles and screen times to be announced.
- Supervision of children is the responsibility of their parents/guardians
- Shuttle bus service between events will be provided
- Food may be purchased on site, or pack a lunch
- An EMS crew will on duty for emergencies
- Members are encouraged to use TTC
- Parking will be available at a flat rate at the CNE - at member cost
- It is not necessary to come to the Better Living Centre to register before attending an event
This event is free for ETT members, their families, and guests.
Registration closes on Friday, November 24, 2017, at 4:00 p.m.
416-393-9930 ext. x231
Download the flyer [PDF]
Exhibition Place (CNE)
195 Princes’ Boulevard
Take the Gardiner Expressway west to Spadina/Lake Shore Boulevard cutoff and follow the signs for Lakeshore Boulevard. Take Lake Shore Boulevard to the Princes\' Gates (just west of Strachan Avenue).Directions by Car (from the west)
Take the Gardiner Expressway east to Lake Shore Boulevard. Stay on Lake Shore Boulevard, heading east until British Columbia Road Follow British Columbia Road to Saskatchewan Road.Directions by TTC
511 Bathurst Street Car: Take the Bloor subway to Bathurst Station, board the #511 streetcar south to Exhibition Place.