- President's Report
- Vice President's Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- ETFO Delegate Nominations
- ETFO Annual Meeting Resolutions
- Progress report from Full-Day Kindergarten workgroup
- Progress report from Special Education workgroup
- *Members’ Agenda Items
- Travel (car or transit) will be reimbursed. Expense forms will be made available at the event.
- Free parking is available onsite. Guests, when they arrive, must go to the front desk of the event centre and get a parking pass to put on the dashboard of their vehicle.
- Light refreshments will be provided at 4:30 p.m.
- The meeting will formally begin at 5:00 p.m.
- Approved and receipted child care expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with ETFO guidelines.
All registrants will be entered in a draw to win a prize. To claim your prize you must be onsite at the time of the draw.
*Members have the right to place items on the agenda. Items should be forwarded to Agnes Cicha at email@example.com by 4:00 p.m., on Friday, January 12, 2018 for inclusion on the printed agenda.
416-393-9930 ext. 234
Download the Flyer [PDF]
Columbus Event Centre, Sala Caboto Ballroom
40 Playfair Avenue
Directions by Car
The Columbus Event Centre is located southwest of Lawrence Avenue West and Dufferin Street. Free parking is available onsite.
Directions by TTC
The closest TTC station is Lawrence West station. The Columbus Event Centre is approximately a 15 minute walk from Lawrence West station.