Events / training courses may be booked online using our online booking and payment facilities. The following terms and conditions apply to all online transactions.
Event Booking: Terms & Conditions
- Please read the event information carefully, ensuring that you are satisfied with the all aspects of the event prior to purchasing.
- Event tickets are subject to demand and in exceptional circumstances, some events can be postponed or cancelled. Full refunds will be offered to anyone affected by such changes.
- A participant’s place is secured on payment of the event fee only. We accept payment only by online credit card booking.
- If your event registration is confirmed, you will be issued with a confirmation note/ receipt by email.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to an event if payment has not been received prior to the event start date.
In the event that you book a place and subsequently do not attend the event, no refund will be given.
Using Materials on ETT Websites
All information contained on websites in this portal is Copyright ©2013 The Elementary Teachers of Toronto Suite 300 – 4211 Yonge, Toronto, M2P 2A9. All rights reserved.
You may view, download, cite, and/or print pages from any website in this portal at no charge provided that you abide by the following conditions:
- You use the content for educational, personal or non-commercial purposes only.
- You adhere to any additional terms or restrictions that may apply to particular monographs, publications, third-party databases or other materials published on any website in this portal.
- You do not modify the site content in any way.
- You ensure that the copyright notice and the full website address (URL) appear on any page that you print and distribute, or in the case of a citation you provide a source reference.
Reproduction of any content on this website for commercial purposes requires the written consent of ETT. Inquiries about reprinting materials for commercial purposes should be directed to Andy Lomnicki Website and e-Newsletter Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to Pages/Sites in the ETT Portal
You are not free to link to any page or site in the ETT portal without notifying us or asking permission. Please send an email to email@example.com if you wish to link to our site. We will keep information about who links to our site confidential.
Following Links to Third-Party Websites
Some pages in our websites contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your information and convenience only. The presence of a link does not imply that the Elementary Teachers of Toronto necessarily endorses the organization responsible for creating the website or agrees with the views expressed therein.